[opencms-dev] CmsTemplateBean cannot be resolved to a type

Ricardo Sanchez ricsanc1987 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:18:36 CEST 2015

Hello list:

I think I have already identified what the problem is. I imported in
OpenCms modules that had in the old version that were related to
templateone.

Reviewing the queue, I saw for example when importing
org.opencms.frontend.templateone displayed the following message:

Publicando ficheros ...

( 1 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/galleries/pics/ocms-templateone/bg_nav.jpg ... o.k.

( 2 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/galleries/pics/ocms-templateone/head_img.jpg ... o.k.

( 3 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/galleries/pics/ocms-templateone/logo_alkacon_150.png ... o.k.

( 4 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/galleries/pics/ocms-templateone/logo_opencms_150.png ... o.k.

( 5 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/classes/org/opencms/frontend/templateone/workplace.properties
... fallo

( 6 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/classes/org/opencms/frontend/templateone/workplace_de.properties
... o.k.

( 7 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/classes/org/opencms/frontend/templateone/workplace_en.properties
... fallo

( 8 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/classes/templateone.properties
... fallo

( 9 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/classes/templateone_de.properties
... o.k.

( 10 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/classes/templateone_en.properties
... fallo

( 11 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/classes/templateone_form.properties
... fallo

( 12 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/classes/templateone_form_de.properties
... o.k.

( 13 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/classes/templateone_form_en.properties
... fallo( 56 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/resources/icons/ic_app_htm.gif
... fallo

( 57 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/resources/icons/ic_app_html.gif
... fallo( 65 / 86 ) Publicando fichero
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone/resources/menu_over.js ...
fallo

Failure = failure

Similarly it works on other modules such as
org.opencms.frontend.templateone.form importé
org.opencms.frontend.layoutpage
org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo
org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo.demo

When I import org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules also displays the
following error:
(3/64) Publishing file
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules/classes/org/opencms/frontend/templateone/modules/workplace_en.properties
... Failure (2) File Indexing failure
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules/copyresources/_configuration/layoutright
org.opencms.main.CmsRuntimeException: Unable to unmarshal XML schema
definition content "opencms:
//system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templateone.modules/schemas/layouts.xsd".

What may be due? Do I have to change something in the modules that I
imported? Thanks for your answers.

Best regards.