[opencms-dev] CmsTemplateBean cannot be resolved to a type

Ricardo Sanchez ricsanc1987 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:15:32 CEST 2015

Hello list:

I imported the templateone, I assure that within it is the class that needs
to function properly and still no go. I give you an example of the error
message shown me:

Stacktrace:
Motivo: Unable to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 16 in the jsp file:
/WEB-INF/jsp/offline/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo/templates/main.jsp
CmsTemplateLayout cannot be resolved to a type
13: // be found at the following VFS location:
14: //
/system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo/java_src/CmsTemplateLayout.java
15:
16: CmsTemplateLayout cms = new CmsTemplateLayout(pageContext, request,
response);
17: pageContext.setAttribute("cms", cms);
18: %>
19: <cms:template element="head">

As I said before, the .java file is located in the appropriate folder. I'm
a little desperate because I am incapable of finding a solution.

Thank you. A greeting.