[opencms-dev] CmsTemplateBean cannot be resolved to a type

Ricardo Sanchez ricsanc1987 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:04:26 CEST 2015

Good morning community:

I tried to do what you said. I changed the attributes id and order both in
opencms-modules.xml as in the manifest.xml in OpenCms version 7, but when I
want to export the database the following message appears:

 19 ) Exportando /masnoticias.html ... Excepción
org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportExportException: Error al añadir recurso
"/sites/ejemplo/masnoticias.html" al archivo manifest.
at
org.opencms.importexport.CmsExport.appendResourceToManifest(CmsExport.java:782)
at org.opencms.importexport.CmsExport.exportFile(CmsExport.java:954)
at org.opencms.importexport.CmsExport.addChildResources(CmsExport.java:389)
at org.opencms.importexport.CmsExport.exportAllResources(CmsExport.java:881)
at org.opencms.importexport.CmsExport.exportData(CmsExport.java:198)
at
org.opencms.importexport.CmsVfsImportExportHandler.exportData(CmsVfsImportExportHandler.java:124)
at
org.opencms.importexport.CmsImportExportManager.exportData(CmsImportExportManager.java:485)
at
org.opencms.workplace.threads.CmsExportThread.run(CmsExportThread.java:92)
Caused by: org.opencms.loader.CmsLoaderException: Id de tipo de recurso 303
solicitado desconocido.
at
org.opencms.loader.CmsResourceManager.getResourceType(CmsResourceManager.java:836)
at
org.opencms.importexport.CmsExport.appendResourceToManifest(CmsExport.java:640)
... 7 more

So at this point I'll do as I did at first hand and we will modify all
resources within the site for it to be recognized, it is more complex but
the only solution I see as satisfactory.

Thank you very much for your help.