[opencms-dev] Problem with locale in OpenCms 9.5.2 duplicate

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Wed Sep 30 12:13:05 CEST 2015

Hi,

this is a bug in version 9.5.2. There is currently no work around, but it only effects a rarely used feature called language detection. This would allow the OpenCms search indexer to detect languages of documents like PDFs automatically.
It is disable by default, so if you were not aware of it before, you are not using it.

Regards,
Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org