[opencms-dev] how can make translator/localization in OpenCms 9.5.2?

Deiverson Silveira deiverson at solutioncms.com
Thu Oct 15 20:00:40 CEST 2015

Hi again,

I access this page >> http://www.opencms.org/en/download/localizations.html

"If you think of translating OpenCms to another language, you should
install the com.alkacon.documentation.howto-workplace-translation module
(available below) which contains tools and information about localizing
OpenCms."

I dont find com.alkacon.documentation.howto-workplace-translation module

I need to add things that are missing translate into OpenCms 9.5.2 , but
this very unproductive as I 'm doing that is to check files one by one with
the keys in German and I find link available to download this module that
would help .

Somebody help for download this?

Thank you