[opencms-dev] tomcat error: FAIL - Application at context path /opencms could not be started

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Thu Oct 22 08:20:16 CEST 2015

Hi David,

you are right. OpenCms 10 will require Java 7.
Also please keep in mind, that the currently available OpenCms 10 is an alpha version. It is not ready for production.

You can take a look at our roadmap for OpenCms 10 here: http://slideshare.net/AlkaconOpenCms/opencms-days-2015-opencms-x-marks-the-spot

Regards,

Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org