[opencms-dev] R: Restrict editors with certain role to frontend

lruggeri at maticad.it lruggeri at maticad.it
Mon Oct 26 16:41:53 CET 2015

Hello Thorsten,

Users with roles “lower” than “workplace editor” cannot access the workplace but are still able to change their passwords using the ADE menu in the front-end.

See: http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/background/permissions-in-opencms/users-groups-roles-and-ous/roles-in-opencms/index.html

Bye, L.