[opencms-dev] Error 503 when reloading loggedIn page after account delete

Filip Kratochvil filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz
Wed Oct 28 17:13:45 CET 2015

Hi Sandrine,

i think its normal behavior, but maybe i dont understand your workflow.

When you will delete user, OpenCms session will not find assigned user you refresh page and you will get an error. You can try just „deactive“ logged user and delete him later by the scheduled job.

--
S pozdravem / Kind regards
Filip Kratochvil
E-mail: filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz