[opencms-dev] JLAN server stability in OpenCMS

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Nov 2 16:19:02 CET 2015

Am 02.11.2015 um 12:53 schrieb Christoph Kukulies:
> I'm running OpenCms 9.5.2 on a Windows 7 server. Today I decided to
> establish the JLAN Service in OpenCms.
>
> It ran fine when copying a few signle files from withing the Windows
> FS into the Workplace (via the exported OPENCMS share).
>
> But copying a - not very large - directory tree with some images (800K
> to 1MB) the transfer stalled and timed out.
>
> Has anyone observed similar behaviour?

To add some data to the picture: I'm copying by drag&drop and the
transfer seems to stall when certain files or data are involved.
Very often it stops when files from a directoy named "images"
(containing .png files) are being copied. Also the windows file
thumbs.db seems to be problematic, just a wild guess.