[opencms-dev] R: .config file in /system/modules/org.my.templates

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Nov 5 12:29:01 CET 2015

Am 05.11.2015 um 12:24 schrieb lruggeri at maticad.it:
> Hello Christoph,
> it should be somewhere in the "New" menu with label "module config"
>
> Bye, L.
Thanks. Could you explain, what "module config" you mean?
I assume you don't mean "Module Management" in the Administration view.
In that one you can tic
whether you want the subdirectories (schemas, templates, formatters
tec.) and it writes the new module
into the WEB-INF/config/opencms-modules.xml.