[opencms-dev] How do OAMP Webform dependent fields work?

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Thu Nov 5 14:25:08 CET 2015

Hi list,
does anybody know, how the OAMP Webform dependent fields work?
I am able to define the fields in my edit form, but when opening the web form in the browser, I do not see some of my fields. It seems that all fields after the defined dependent field are not shown (e.g. Captcha field and submit button).
I don't know why.
Furthermore the depending fields are not shown in the email.

I am using version 2.0.2 with OpenCms 8.5.1.

Any help highly appreciated.

Best regards
Kai