[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.5.2 - Writing nested XSD, overriding layout

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Tue Nov 17 18:19:12 CET 2015

Hi all !

I'm using nested XSD and layout "display" attribute.
I'd like to know if there is a possibility to override a layout when a XSD is nested into another. I've tried to add a new layout into my parent xsd, using "element=Field/MyItemField", but it's not interpreted.
Any idea?

Another question, just as new idea...
It should be great if we could override a layout in order to not display a field when the xsd is nested (in order to manage field that are only usefull when the component is independent)!

Thanks,
Sandrine