[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.5.2: Unable to unlock resources, because root folder is locked

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Nov 30 11:02:52 CET 2015

Hi list,
I changed properties of the vfs root folder "/" with the source search feature. Now all resources are locked and I am not able to unlock them - even as Admin user.
I get the following error message:

The following resources were not unlocked:
Error unlocking resource "/shared/" by current user "Admin" - Unable to unlock "/shared/", the lock is inherited from a parent folder.
Error unlocking resource "/sites/" by current user "Admin" - Unable to unlock "/sites/", the lock is inherited from a parent folder.
Error unlocking resource "/system/" by current user "Admin" - Unable to unlock "/system/", the lock is inherited from a parent folder.

How can I force an unlock on the parent folder? Publish the "Offline" project doesn't work.

TIA

Best regards
Kai