[opencms-dev] Keep two opencms environemnts in sync

Alexandre Portugal Sousa alexandre.portugal at almg.gov.br
Tue Dec 1 21:27:32 CET 2015

   Hi. I'm new in OpenCMS and would like you to give me a hand.

   I have two opencms environments: one for development and another one
for production. Due to our workflow and team configuration, both
environment can evolve independently. Eventually, those changes made on
'dev' must be sent to 'prod' and vice-versa.

   My question is: what is the best way to send content from 'dev' to
'prod' and from 'prod' to 'dev'?

   PS: ideally, I would like to keep code in a single Git repository...

   Thanks in advance.