[opencms-dev] Too frequent flex cache cleaning problem

Enrico Marongiu enrico.marongiu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 08:00:11 CET 2015

Hi Alexandre,
Please consider that flex cache is cleaned for every publish event.
If you browse the list history (or google for it) you'll find that flex
cache cannot be informed of al the resources that change after a publish,
I.e. if you publish a template or an included jsp, all the cached resources
that are rendered with that jsp must be cleaned.
We worked around this by putting a varnish layer in front of opencms and
configuring jsps so that they return the "appropriate" cache directives.

Cheers,
Enrico