[opencms-dev] serialization error - Tomcat7 Java 8 OpenCms 9.5.3

Tobias Herrmann t.herrmann at alkacon.com
Fri Jan 22 14:02:14 CET 2016

Hi,

most likely something during the import of the updated modules went wrong. Try to reimport the modules org.opencms.ade.* from /OPENCMS-WEBAPP/update/modules/ and restart your servlet container afterwards.

Also make sure to clear your browser cache.

Regards,

Tobias

--

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org