[opencms-dev] serialization error - Tomcat7 Java 8 OpenCms 9.5.3

Marc Johnson originalstoic at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 25 10:46:38 CET 2016

Okay it looks like you got the same errors I did.  However my java version did not auto/magically update as yours had + I'm doing my install on a ubuntu machine.  I've made my changes on my dev box and will progress through QA/Prod if I can get through it. Otherwise it's back to 9.5.2 for me as well...