[opencms-dev] template information gets lost when doing database export/import between 9.5.2 and 9.5.3

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jan 27 16:25:24 CET 2016

I'm glad to report that I was able to find the cause why the template
information had disappered in the
imported site files (template provider info):

I forgot to mark the root folder (/sites/mysite) as type "subsitemap"
folder.

Sometimes it might be advantageous to export the database as a whole
from the /sites folder
rather thank individually from the respective site roots.