[opencms-dev] Newbie problem with OpenCMS - New Content Disapears

Dr. John A. Kassebaum PhD, PE jak at kassebaumengineering.com
Mon Feb 15 20:18:11 CET 2016

Hi Chris!

Thanks for the idea - I tried this during number of operations (startup, shutdown, and just running OpenCMS - editing, etc.) - and I see no error messages. I was viewing “catalina.out for Tomcat which appears to be where OpenCMS emits its log info.

Still unable to edit content … its like the formatter for all content types is “disintigrator booth”.

-John