[opencms-dev] Problem with publish queue

Washington Farias masterkey747747747 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 19:30:28 CET 2016

Hello to everyone,

I have an problem to my project, I currently have 2 distincts types of
groups to manage content in my website, the first group was created to
insert new contents into the website, and the second, to verify and publish
the content, the problem is how I can lock to the first group can't publish
content from the publish queue, in UGC we have the Publish Automatic
option, I have disabled, and the content was created and not published, but
all of these groups can publish by the queue, I need help to manage these
groups, that only the Publishers group can put resources into the page in
Online mode.

Thanks,

Washington Farias

--