[opencms-dev] Opencms 9 Create new site - How take elements types from demo site

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Wed Feb 17 20:33:02 CET 2016

Hi,

have you configured the template-jsp correctly? Moreover, you first have to put template and layout rows before you can add content. Watch out for the different element views in the context menu of the page editor. The thing is that the formatters for the demo contents are not fitting in your container at the moment. They match only for containers of certain type. More information on the demo itself is found here http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/additional-documentation/information-on-the-demo-modules/ .

Best, Daniel.