[opencms-dev] Missing content items

William Kassebaum wrk at kassebaumengineering.com
Fri Feb 19 02:14:53 CET 2016

Greetings —

I have cloned the com.alkakon.bootstrap.formatters  module in order to make modifications to the main template and to some of the formatters.
Specifically, in this case, I have made changes to the navigation-main.jsp.

Using the instructions for setting up a sub-site, I was able to make a sub-site and use the new template container page.  However, I cannot see any of the modified content items which I have modified in the cloned module.

Is there some additional step that is necessary in order that modified content items will appear on the add content menu?

I have had similar problem in creating my own module.  I am able to see the primary template container JSP because I typed in the path into the template property, but I don’t see any of the content items I build in the module in the add content menu when trying to add items to the page.

What am I missing?

-Will