[opencms-dev] manoevring in the sitemap editor (9.5.3)

Daniel Seidel d.seidel at alkacon.com
Mon Mar 14 13:12:27 CET 2016

Hi,

to make the page a subpage of "About" just hover over the Icon of the
"About" entry first, then your page should become a subpage.

Best, Daniel.

--
Dr. rer. nat. Daniel Seidel

-------------------

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts
Daniel Seidel
An der Wachsfabrik 13
50996 Koeln, DE

Tel: +49 (0)2236 3826-16
Fax: +49 (0)2236 3826-20
Email: d.seidel at alkacon.com

http://www.alkacon.com
http://www.opencms.org

Geschäftsführer: Alexander Kandzior, Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 54613