[opencms-dev] XSD setting configuration with macros?

Sandrine Prousteau s.prousteau at eurelis.com
Mon Mar 21 17:34:23 CET 2016

Hi
Is there a way, in OpenCms 9.5.2, to configure in XSD some settings as select, with configuration options using macros depending of the current site or URI? For example depending on a site property?
I've tried "<setting name="colortheme" nice-name="%(key.core.editorial.setting.colortheme)" type="string" widget="select" widget-config="%(property.colorthemes)" />" but no choices are displayed on the element (I've defined my options on the site property).

Sandrine.