[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Publish Permission

Junaid Sarfraz junaidbinsarfraz at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 13:39:55 CEST 2016

This question is posted in **[here](http://stackoverflow.com/questions/36498763/opencms-publish-permission)** too
I am using OpenCMS 10.
1) I have created a new user lets say mkumar.
2) I assigned Users group to the user.
3) I assigned Element author role ([having least permissions](http://documentation.opencms.org/opencms-documentation/background/permissions-in-opencms/users-groups-roles-and-ous/roles-in-opencms/))
Element Author
An element author can only access the page editor (and content editors). This role can create, add and edit content elements.4) Now I created new resource/page say myPage.html and I add a sample content in it.
5) I set permission of mkumar on myPage.html [Check image here](http://i.stack.imgur.com/GLca3.png)
6) (From another browser) mkumar logged in and open myPage.html. He edited the content (say he add more content).
7) After editing mkumar is able to publish (but in permission box is denied Direct Publish).
Problem:
I want to remove publish permission. What should I do now?