[opencms-dev] OpenCms 10 and Docker

Alex Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Mon Apr 25 10:09:37 CEST 2016

Filip,

Regarding network drive:

If you connect from a windows machine, windows always expects the SMB port to be 445. So you would need to start with -p 445:1445. Other OS like Linux allow you to specify the port in the SMB connection string.

Regarding the Proxy setting:

OpenCms does not actually contain the proxy, you need to configure the proxy in a separate docker instance e.g. using haproxy. I posted a sample haproxy configuration on Gitter a while back,

Kind regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior

Alkacon Software GmbH - The OpenCms Experts