[opencms-dev] Importing database

Filip Kratochvil filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz
Wed Apr 27 13:59:23 CEST 2016

Hi,

you use database and module import in the administration, is it right? I think there is no „easy way“ how to solve your scenario – deleted files are not checked during export/import.

-          you can delete all files in selected structure on the production server right before you will start import new data from test

-          you can do it at the system/database layer - mirror your test server to production (it can be difficult, if you have same data on production that can’t be overwriten from test)

-          use Alkacon’s OCEE Cluster package http://www.alkacon.com/en/products/ocee/cluster_package/index.html - i think it’s easiest wayJ

-          develop your own modules

--
S pozdravem / Kind regards