[opencms-dev] OpenCMS8 workspace login problem

Filip Kratochvil filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz
Thu Apr 28 13:45:53 CEST 2016

I found this note:

„Enable AJP connector and set session cookie path to “/”, if OpenCms is not running as ROOT“

here:

http://www.slideshare.net/AlkaconOpenCms/opencms-days-2013-site-management-tool

You can try it, because domain settings can be too much restrictive in some cases.

--
S pozdravem / Kind regards
Filip Kratochvil
E-mail: filip.kratochvil at nelasoft.cz