[opencms-dev] How to make form elements are in Fieldset as per WAI-ARIA

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Tue May 3 14:41:48 CEST 2016

Hello Manoj,
there is a folder \system\modules\com.alkacon.opencms.v8.formgenerator\resources\formtemplates\ with style template files in it. There are different sections for several actions you can have in a form (error, submit…).
It is very well documented.
You can try to add them there, but I guess you have to change Javacode as well.
Best regards
Kai