[opencms-dev] "locale" vs. "locale available" property of file/folder?

Antonio Cordeddu antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Fri May 6 13:22:07 CEST 2016

Hi Christoph,

the locales set on "locale-available" are the locales you can edit in
the edit-form.
The locale set on "locale" is the locale of the content.
I hope this help you.

Kind regards
Antonio

Coranto informatica di Antonio Cordeddu
Via Torricelli, 9 09047 Selargius (CA) - Italy
antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
http://www.coranto.it

On 06/05/2016 12:57, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> What is the meaning of the "locale available" property compared to
> simply "locale"?
>
> When I create an index.html as a HTML redirect (blue arrow symbol in
> 9.5.3), the
> property "locale available" is set to "en" by default. Where is this
> default wired? Can I simply change this to "de"?
>
> When I edit folders in the sitemap or files they seem to have (under
> unused properties) not "locale", but "locale available".
>
> What is the difference between the both? Confusing.
>
> --
> Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies (at) rwth-aachen.de

Coranto informatica di Antonio Cordeddu
Via Torricelli, 9 09047 Selargius (CA) - Italy
Phone: +39 070 8607521
Fax: +39 070 8607521
Mobile: +39 328 7552662
antoniocordeddu at coranto.it