[opencms-dev] Error 404 - /export/system/modules

Antonio Cordeddu antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
Wed May 18 12:31:22 CEST 2016

Hi Christoph,

I think you have to add a row in the config file
opencms-importexport.xml (under <staticexport> <defaultsuffixes> node),
as in the example below:

<defaultsuffixes>
             <suffix key=".woff"/>
   </defaultsuffixes>

Kind Regards
Antonio Cordeddu

On 18/05/2016 11:34, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> More or less by chance I looked into the console window of Firefox's
> web inspector
> and found that a couple of fonts were not loaded in my site. (9.5.3)
>
> The path
>
> http://site.intranet.de/export/system/modules/org.site.templates/themes/sometheme/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.0.3
>
> cannot tbe found. GET 404
>
> Now I'm just wondering: is it some missing mechanism that prevents the
> system/modules/org..
> path from being exported or is it the version (v=4.0.3) that cannot be
> found?
>
> --
> Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies kukulies (at) rwth-aachen.de

Coranto informatica di Antonio Cordeddu
Via Torricelli, 9 09047 Selargius (CA) - Italy
antoniocordeddu at coranto.it
http://www.coranto.it