[opencms-dev] OpenCms content storing in the database

Thejani Warunika sanda.warunika12 at gmail.com
Sat May 28 10:48:10 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I am very new for OpenCms environment. I have gone through many articles
about Opencms and opencms documentations. But I cound not find a proper
answer for my question.Question is, If I create a template in opencms VFS
as a JSP file and add some contents like an image, text, link text some
number etc, where will that content stored in the mySQL database? Does all
these contents stored in a same  same table or in different tables? Any
idea appreciated.

--

*Thanking You,*

*With Best Regard,Thejani Warunika.*