[opencms-dev] OpenCms 9.5.3: auto reload after editing or adding news in a news list

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon May 30 20:48:25 CEST 2016

Hi list,
does anybody know, how to automatically reload the current page after adding or editing a news in a news list?
I placed ${cms.enableReload} inside my news list formatter, but it does not help.
I am using 9.5.3.
The documentation says: Placing ${cms.enableReload} somewhere in your formatter will result in an automatically page reload when a content is edited (or moved to a different container).

Best regards
Kai