[opencms-dev] Difference between com.alkacon.bootstrap and org.opencms.apollo

Christian Bjørnbak cbj at touristonline.dk
Thu Jun 23 13:48:47 CEST 2016

Hi,

We have a working 9.5 setup using a slightly custom version of the
com.alkacon.bootstrap theme.

A fresh install of 10.0 contains the new org.opencms.apollo.

At first look the look alike but I don't think migrating our customization
of com.alkacon.bootstrap to org.opencms.apollo is a quickfix.

What are the differences between these two themes?

And what are the pros of migrating from com.alkacon.bootstrap to
org.opencms.apollo?

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,

Christian Bjørnbak

Chefudvikler / Lead Developer