[opencms-dev] OpenCms Plugin for IntelliJ - new version 1.9

Kai Widmann Widmann at mediaworx.de
Wed Jun 29 16:02:03 CEST 2016

Hey there fellow OpenCms developers and IntelliJ users,

there’s a new version of the OpenCms Plugin for IntelliJ out. We’ve integrated some feature requests and fixed some nagging bugs.
Details on GitHub: https://github.com/mediaworx/opencms-intellijplugin/wiki/Version-History

The plugin itself can be updated like any other IntelliJ plugin, but there’s a new connector module that’s required for all new features to work.
You can find installation instructions on GitHub:
https://github.com/mediaworx/opencms-intellijplugin/wiki/2-Installation#installing-the-ide-connector

I hope that some of you will find the new features useful.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

Kai Widmann