[opencms-dev] OpenCms 10.0.x: Bug in Tabs / Accordion demo?

Schliemann, Kai K.Schliemann at comundus.com
Mon Jul 11 16:20:45 CEST 2016

Hi list,
I recognized a weird behavior on the demo page "Overview / Demo Website / Element pages / Tabs/Accordion".
When I edit a tab or accordion container and change the order of them in  the editor mask, the content stays at the same place.
Example:
There are three accordion elements:

1.       Accordions are great

2.       Easy to use

3.       Powerful grouping options
Each of them has an corresponding content element (contentsection):

1.       OpenCms has all the features

2.       Responsive Apollo template...

3.       Java Cup Inc.

If I now change the order, so that accordion 1 "Accordions are great" is shown in the third place and "Powerful grouping options" is shown in the first place, the content element 3 "Java Cup Inc." is shown in accordion "Accordions are great" and content element 1 "OpenCms has all the features" is shown in accordion 3 "Powerful grouping options".

In short:
Accordion 1 shows content 3
Accordion 3 shows content 1

I expect, when I change the order of an accordion / tab the content moves with it.

My question is, if this is the intended behavior? If so, please reconsider, because I think this is in no way an intuitive behavior.
(And I am aware of the "workaround" changing the label of the accordion / tab. But I think this is not a good option, especially when there are a lot of tabs / accordions).

One more question:
Has anyone else found this problem and already fixed it?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards
Kai