[opencms-dev] Which scripts are included in scripts-all.min.js?

Christian Bjørnbak cbj at touristonline.dk
Wed Jul 13 10:01:00 CEST 2016

Hi,

Thanks for your help guys!

Excuse my noob questions I thought that module-v8 was old and abandoned.

And I thought given the name change from com.alkacon.bootstrap to
org.opencms.apollo that the modules was rewritten for OC 10.

The modules in module-v8 is prefixed com.alkacon.unify but they are the
same as distributed as org.opencms.apollo?

The files in modules-v8 are 10 months old. Are they older versions of what
is distributed as org.opencms.apollo?

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards,

Christian Bjørnbak

Chefudvikler / Lead Developer