[opencms-dev] OpenCms Days 2016: Registration is open now!

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Mon Jul 18 11:56:31 CEST 2016

Dear all,
as we have already informed you, this years OpenCms Days will take place
in September from Monday 26 to Tuesday 27 in Cologne.
Highlight of the conference will be the presentation of OpenCms 10.5.

We have now opened the registration on http://opencms-days.org.

Just take a look and find all information around the conference,
sponsoring options and the call for papers.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in Cologne in September.

Kind regards,
Michael

--
Michael Emmerich