[opencms-dev] Cloning Demo Modules and adding Resource and Content Types from the clones in OpenCms 10

Gratian Francis gfrancis2 at cancercare.mb.ca
Tue Jul 19 20:21:30 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm completely new to using OpenCms, and what I'm attempting to do is clone the demo Apollo template modules so that I can adjust and reuse the content types such as the blog, the lists, events, as well as reuse the content types that wrap the bootstrap layout, and reuse and adjust the formatters, after cloning, exporting, making a few adjustments and then importing the changes back into OpenCms, all the contents in the "Add Content" menu in the page editor that are from the newly cloned & adjusted modules are greyed out / not selectable. Did I not select the right settings when cloning? Or are there other steps that I must take? Or am I supposed to re-Add the resource types in the edit module menu? Because if I try that I get a prompt say the resource type already exists.

Thanks,
Gratian Francis