[opencms-dev] Solar Search

Asif G. Khan agkhan at globalrescue.com
Thu Jul 21 15:46:00 CEST 2016

Hello Mario,

My problem solved as I was using exported pages assuming them as “Online project”. So as Exported site contains static pages therefore we cannot Run JSPs in it.
I solved by not exporting anything and exposed Online project as Public site.

The problem is that although being too old project OpenCMS does not have a concise documentation and tutorials. Mostly you have to explore things by yourself.

Regards

Asif G. Khan
Associate Architect
Global Rescue LLC