[opencms-dev] uploading/synchronizing a directory from FS to VFS

Christoph Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Aug 23 12:26:53 CEST 2016

On a computer (Windows 7) on which I'm running Opencms I have a Windows
share (thus I cannot use Jlan) which contains a couple of files being
edited by our staff.

How can I manage that these files (directory tree) is imported
automatically into OpenCMS by some kind of script, java program or
whatever?

Hadn't there been an option to upload and unpack a .ZIP file in earllier
versions of OpenCMS? This option seems to be lacking in the current
(9.5.x) upload dialog.