[opencms-dev] access rights messed ?! - help needed !

Thomas Schmidt t.schmidt at md-network.de
Wed Sep 21 12:15:58 CEST 2016

Hello,

simplifying the question:

in case i have all permissions set to „allowed“ (=e.g. +r+w+v+c+d ) for a folder and for a group of users which explicitly allows direct publishing (= +d) - and the users have roles "Category editor", „Editor", "Element author“  - is that not enough to publish ?

In my case users can’t publish from that folder even when having role & permission as described in line above. Is there anything else what can prevent publish rights ?

Thanks
BR
ThomasS