[opencms-dev] access rights messed ?! - help needed !

Thomas Schmidt t.schmidt at md-network.de
Wed Sep 21 12:33:57 CEST 2016

Hello,
thanks for the reply!

The users who are supposed to be able to edit the content of the folder which are organized in a dedicated group which has full access to the folder (including responsible & inherit on subfolders & overwrite inherited flags) are as well part of the generic „Users“ group.

The project has as Manager Group "Administrators“  and as "User Group“ the group „Users“ - where the users which are supposed to publish are part of.

I hope the users don’t need to be Managers of the project ?

Thanks
Kind regards
ThomasS