[opencms-dev] multisite with Opencms 10 and Tomcat 8.5.4

sergiog sergiogiaconi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:18:02 CEST 2016

I'm trying to create a new site locally on my PC with Windows 10 starting
from OpenCms 10  and Tomcat 8.5.4. The demo works perfectly. I created a new
folder at the same level of "default", and changing the opencms-system.xml
file can see the folder in "Explorer" but cannot run the "Page editor"
-response:
-the page editor is not available for this site-
 and I can run only once the Sitemap, but when i go back on the rocket then
it faults:
-java.lang.NullPointerException- .

For the multisite I found instructions, for old versions, and with use of
Apache Web Server, but not for this my case. How they should be modified
opencms-system.xml and server.xml?. Thank you