[opencms-dev] 404 - when opening Gallery from HtmlWidget

Thomas Schmidt t.schmidt at md-network.de
Thu Oct 20 12:36:21 CEST 2016

Hello,

many thanks for your reply !

User has the role 'Element author‘.

The tomcat error message displayed is:

-.-.-.-.

HTTP Status 404 - /system/workplace/commons/gallery.jsp
type Status report
message /system/workplace/commons/gallery.jsp
description The requested resource is not available.

-.-.-.-.

The interesting is that the gallery works for other formatters with access to Galleries. It just doesn’t work in HtmlWidget (download/picture)gallery Icon.
gallery.jsp has also not some significant different access rights compared to other JSPs (and i wouldn’t have changed it either ) …
If I elevate the user to "Workplace User“ role, what i _don’t_ want to, it would work.

Thanks & Kind Regards
Thomas Schmidt