[opencms-dev] 404 - when opening Gallery from HtmlWidget

always.work.in.progress always.work.in.progress always.work.in.progress at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 12:54:00 CEST 2016

hi Tobias,

pls escuse me if i write here in these thread..but i have a similar problem
(not the same) and i really do not know how to solve it, i have posted it
here:
http://lists.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2016q3/041252.html
(update here:
http://lists.opencms.org/pipermail/opencms-dev/2016q3/041258.html )
(on my test i have used the "Admin" opencms user)

i would appreciate if you could shed some light on this strange problem.

thanks in advance.
bye,
A.