[opencms-dev] 404 - when opening Gallery from HtmlWidget

always.work.in.progress always.work.in.progress always.work.in.progress at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 16:12:41 CEST 2016

Hi Tobias,

the result count stated "0 resources" as you told..and so i checked the
"Solr index" index source in the search management
and i discovered that "Image type" *was not* among the "assigned document
types" (panel on the left side)
so i have added also that type and rebuild the index, thinking that this
could be the problem, and i was right, cause
now finally opening image gallery, i can see the thumbs! :)
this means that image type have to be always in the "assigned document
types", otherwise opening image gallery, no image thumbs are shown,
am i right ?

thanks,
bye,
A.