[opencms-dev] write access to file

Qi Zhang kksjtu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:09:03 CEST 2016

Yes, it's a form and the action is a jsp.

I'm working for a university. So I have limited permissions. I can only see
server internal error HTTP 500 etc when I visit the page and submit form as
a guest. Within opencms system all fine.

On 26 Oct 2016 10:16, "Christoph Kukulies" <kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de>
wrote:

> what does the log say (opencms.log, tomcat logs)?
> You say, it's a form, right? Is the action a jsp that is invoked?
>
> Am 25.10.2016 um 20:50 schrieb Qi Zhang:
>
> Hi,
>
> the page is visible, just the function doesn't work.There is a webform,
> after clicking the function should be called. And then the page got a HTTP
> 500 error..

> athiecampollo at gmail.com>:
>
>> Hi,
>> A few questions:
>> Do you use a balancer or is the server of opencms who resolve the domain?
>> If it is from opencms you have to set the new domain
>> http://www.opencms-wiki.org/wiki/MultiSite_configuration_instructions
>>
>> In www.123.com is the only page they can not see?
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> El mar., 25 de oct. de 2016 a la(s) 11:53, Qi Zhang <kksjtu at gmail.com>
>> escribió:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> thanks for the help!
>>>
>>> Yes, I was coding according to the 1st documentation. But my problem is
>>>

>>> http://opencms.123.com/index.html(offline)
>>> works!
>>> http://opencms.123.com/index.html(online)
>>> works!