[opencms-dev] write access to file

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Wed Oct 26 17:42:30 CEST 2016

Hi,

I may be wrong here, but I'm guessing it's because the Guest user cannot switch to the Offline project. (Keep in mind that your CmsObject is initialized with a user.) This would explain why it works when you test it with your user in the Online project, but fails in the actual online version.)

Try switching to a user with sufficient privileges before you switch to the Offline project.

Best regards,
Paul