[opencms-dev] Problem with Solr Index

Bernhard Zebedin bernhard.zebedin at visions2.net
Fri Nov 4 02:00:18 CET 2016

Hi All.
I created a new Index...

                <name>Map Online</name>
                <rebuild>auto</rebuild>
                <project>Online</project>
                <locale>all</locale>
                <configuration>MapSearch</configuration>
                <sources>
                    <source>map_source</source>
                </sources>
                <param name="org.opencms.search.CmsSearchIndex.checkTimeRange">false</param>

Then indexsource and fieldconfiguration.

            <indexsource>
                <name>map_source</name>
                <indexer class="org.opencms.search.CmsVfsIndexer"/>
                <resources>
                    <resource>/shared/</resource>
                </resources>
                <documenttypes-indexed>
                    <name>xmlcontent-solr</name>
                    <name>containerpage-solr</name>
                    <name>generic</name>
                    <name>html</name>
                    <name>image</name>
                    <name>jsp</name>
                    <name>pdf</name>
                    <name>rtf</name>
                    <name>text</name>
                    <name>xmlpage</name>
                    <name>msoffice-ole2</name>
                    <name>msoffice-ooxml</name>
                    <name>openoffice</name>
                   <name>xmlcontent</name>
                    <name>containerpage</name>
                </documenttypes-indexed>
            </indexsource>

            <fieldconfiguration>
                <name>MapSearch</name>
                <description>Index Map</description>
                <fields>
                    <field name="title" display="%(key.field.title)" store="false" index="true">
                        <mapping type="property">Title</mapping>
                    </field>
                    <field name="title-key" store="true" index="untokenized" boost="0.0">
                        <mapping type="property">Title</mapping>
                    </field>
                </fields>
            </fieldconfiguration>

The rebuild of the index works fine.
But I'm not able to query the index via handleSolrSelect.

The default index works without a problem..
http://www.holidaysonwheels.at/handleSolrSelect?fq=type:BarrierefreiBetrieb&fq=parent-folders:%22/shared/%22&core=Solr%20Online

But if I try to change the core to "Map Online" I retrieve an error.
http://www.holidaysonwheels.at/handleSolrSelect?fq=type:BarrierefreiBetrieb&fq=parent-folders:%22/shared/%22&core=Map%20Online

kr
Bernhard Zebedin